Is this the acne miracle we’ve been waiting for?
Black soap, predominately from Ghana, Africa, is made from plantains, cocoa pod powder and palm leaves. This all-natural soap has been shown to possess incredible acne-relieving properties and helps to even out skin tone.
Plantains contain vitamins A & E as well as iron. The plantains, palm leaves and cocoa pods are left to dry in the sun and then roasted. Their ash is then mixed with multiple healing and softening ingredients.
This soap is truly a game changer for acne sufferers everywhere. Try it once and you’ll never look back!
Ok, the soap itself is a little ugly, but so is acne. Joyous Black Soap comes in a liquid form and lathers beautifully for a non-drying clean.
How does it work?
1) Normalizes sebum (oil) production resulting in balanced, healthy skin – too much sebum on the skin results in clogged pores, causing blackheads and spots.
2) Eliminates pimples, black heads, and lumps and bumps under the skin.
3) Reduces acne scars – we hate them, don’t we? The post-inflammatory, hyper pigmentation or brown spots that appear after a pimple has been defeated.
4) Reduces inflammation from rashes and other skin irritations.
5) Fights anti-aging by reducing fine lines and wrinkles with its moisturizing and antibacterial properties – it also protects skin against the anti-aging effects of harsh weather.
It’s also an excellent, natural make-up remover without stripping the all-important acid mantle of the skin, and can be used by all skin types without risk of over drying.
The other key anti-acne ingredients:
- Tea tree oil – an antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral and an immune builder.
- Geranium essential oil – a gentle astringent, revitalizes skin cells, balances oily complexions, plus it’s a great make-up remover.
Joyous Black Soap – what’s in it?
Black soap, spring water, certified organic aloe vera juice, grapefruit seed extract & 100% certified organic essential oils of: tea tree, lemon, lemongrass, geranium and thyme.
Click here to purchase, or call 970 531 1576!